Following the success last year of the first seminar on Liabilities and Insurances in the Travel Sector, ROGERS & CO. ABOGADOS, again in collaboration with the Spanish Branch of the International Association of Insurance Law (SEAIDA), are proud to announce a second seminar to explore the issues of “Liabilities and Insurances in the Travel, Leisure and Recreational Sports Sectors”.
The seminar will be conducted by our partner David Diez Ramos and held in Madrid on the 27th April 2017 and will include review and discussion of the following issues:
– Mandatory insurances for hoteliers
– Terrorism and socio-political risks in the travel industry
– Gastric illness claims against hoteliers
– Comparative websites and collaborative platforms in the travel sector
– Recreational yachting and insurance
– Insurance for hunting
The seminar is only in the Spanish language and the full program can be downloaded here. To attend the seminar please consult SEAIDA’s webpage.